The Welsh Assembly Government provides funding therefore the breakfast club will be free of charge for all children. Children will be able to have a drink and choose 2 items from toast/cereal/fruit.
If you wish to use the Breakfast Club, booking is now essential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to enquire about a place.
- Children can arrive at the breakfast club between 8.10 am and 8.25 am. These times will be strictly adhered to, latecomers cannot be admitted.
- PARENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DRIVE ONTO THE SCHOOL YARD – this is to ensure the safety of the children.
- The layby cannot be used for parking or to drop pupils off.
- As staff will be driving into school, please do not walk on the driveway at any time.
- Children using the breakfast club should use the path behind the demountable buildings. This means that children do not have to cross the yard whilst traffic is moving. Parents/carers should also use the path to exit the school site.
We want the Breakfast Club to be a success which also provides a worthwhile service for parents, please support us in keeping these few safety rules – they are there to protect the children.
FULL ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE FOUND BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW :-Breakfast Club Arrangements September 2021